The Talon

Yearbooks Are On the Way

Jada Brown, Journalism 1 Reporter

Every senior should buy a yearbook because one day you’ll look back at it and laugh!

The yearbooks are on the way! Mrs. Gates and the yearbook staff have worked hard to make this year’s books amazing. She and her students have taken pictures and videos of different events we have had at our school and each year the books get better and better. Don’t you want to see the sports photos from the fall as well as winter?  Do you remember yearbook staffers on the sidelines during football games?  If so, all of their hard work and effort will be on full display in less than a week in the brand new yearbook.

Students should buy a yearbook this year because it’s good to have something to look back at when you’re an adult, to see how much you have grown during your high school years, and to have a memory with all your friends.

This yearbook is very important for seniors and freshmen to get because seniors are graduating and it will be the first yearbook for freshmen. However, all students should buy a yearbook just for the memories. Yearbooks are created to remember all the things that have happened this year. They won’t be on sale for long, so now is the best time to buy them.

Throughout the school year a lot of students have grown and if you compare the pictures from the beginning of the school year to now we all look different. For seniors, we look very very different from freshman year to now. So, every senior should buy a yearbook to see how well we have grown and matured. The cost of this year’s yearbook is $75 and if you want to purchase one you must see Ms. gates in room 1143.

The theme of the yearbook is called “Be Defined” and what that means is that we should all be ourselves and not worry about what other people are doing. We should worry about ourselves and not be focused on irrelevant things. I encourage every student to buy a yearbook and enjoy all the memories that are in that book. The books are now $75. See Mrs. Gates if you have any questions, but books are on sale during lunch and will be here in less than a week!